CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Powered By Blogger

My Cute Family!

My Cute Family!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Bucket List

I've never really thought about it much before, but I've never written down a bucket list.  Maybe because I don't like the word "bucket list".  It sounds like you are working toward your death.  I don't plan on dying any time soon, but I do know there are some things in life I'd really like to do some day.  I've actually done some pretty amazing things so far.....a lot of them that most people wouldn't ever be able to do.....they're fun to think about and share with people cuz they are so cool.  Just a few off the top of my head:

1.  I marched in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade with my high school marching band in 1981.
2.  I participated (like, ON the field) in a pre-game show for a Super Bowl.  It was in San Diego.  I don't remember the year.....like, 1986..??
3.  I've been to Washington DC twice, Hawaii twice and on a cruise twice.
4.  I've been to the top of the World Trade center.
5.  I've been to Disneyland at least 30 times in my life.  Quite a few of those times were free!
6.  I went to President Hinckly's 95th birthday party in the Conference center.
7.  I've seen "Annie" on Broadway and also the Rockettes!
8.  I've participated in 4 (so far) musicals on stage here in Roseburg, OR.--"Cinderella", "Peter Pan", "Judge Dundson's Secret" and "Annie".
9.  Swam with wild dolphins when we were in Hawaii.

Anyway, so I think I'll just start making a list here so I can refer to it as needed. 

1.  Ride a horse on a hunt....like they do in England for fox (I don't need to be actually hunting anything).
2.  Take a real good river raft trip.
3.  See all the National parks, monuments, etc. in America.
4.  Fly an ultralight
5.  Participate in a Flash Mob.
6.  Take dance classes.
7.  Lead an orchestra in Tchrocoski's (sp) "1812 Overture". 
8.  Sing the National Anthem somewhere good.  (I wouldn't even be embarrassed that I'm not all that good!)
9.  Train and participate in a cross country event on horseback.
10.  Own either a Gypsy Vanner or an Alkatek (sp), or both!--these are horse breeds.  I wouldn't turn down a Fresian, either.  hehe
11.  Do the timed trial in an "average-priced vehicle" on Top Gear.
12.  Visit all the LDS Temples in the world.
13.  Go on a mission with my husband.
14.  Get financially free!  (Go AdvoCare!)
15.  Go deep-sea fishing.
16.  Shake hands with a prophet.
17.  Get a concealed weapon's permit....and actually own a gun to do it with!

Well, that's a start.  I didn't even mention all the places I want to travel.  That would make the list way too long.  Let's just say that I'd travel the world if I could.  hehe.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do a 'flash mob' with you!! Let's go on another cruise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog! Hope we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete